Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
As many as 51 advertising agencies from the region competed at the BalCannes show held within the 11th Weekend Media Festival in Rovinj. A professional jury composed of 25 experts (advertisers, agencies and journalists) from all over the region selected the best projects of the Adriatic region and awarded prizes to the best of the best. Once again we had a chance to find out what advertisers, agencies, and journalists think of the same projects, and each of these juries awarded the best projects of their choice.
The prestigious title of the Best Agency of BalCannes went to Señor, Croatia. McCann Belgrade won the Best Project award for their The Red Thread project.
The advertisers jury nominated The Real-life Escape Room by Agency 101, Slovenia, for the best project. The special award of the jury of journalists went to Imago Ogilvy from Croatia for the project Drain of the Ghosts of the Past. The best project in the opinion of the agency jury was The Deepest Instagram Profile by Saatchi & Saatchi Croatia part of the Publicis Groupe. The award for the best project implemented in multiple regional markets was won by The Shiny Munchmallow by Ovation BBDO from Belgrade.
With agency Señor, the Top 5 agency list includes: Agency 101, Imago Ogilvy, Leo Burnett Belgrade and Saatchi & Saatchi Croatia, part of the Publicis Groupe. In addition to them, agencies that made the best projects in the Adriatic region in previous year were: BBDO Zagreb, Bruketa&Žinić&Grey, Communis, Degordian, Direct Media, LUNA\TBWA, McCann Beograd, McCann Podgorica, McCann Zagreb, Ovation BBDO, Publicis Slovenia, Publicis Belgrade, Studio Sonda and Švicarska. The representatives of these agencies presented their best campaigns in front of the packed hall of the Weekend Media Festival.
For all those who were not at the festival, all BalCannes projects will be published on the BalCannes Yellow Pages, an online advertising agency database, available all year round to advertisers looking for new business partners.
Below is a list of the best projects this year, which this year includes 26 projects instead of 25. Namely, the juries gave the same number of points to some projects, and since the ratings were quite high, the organizers accepted their assessment.
The organizers of BalCannes are HURA (Croatian Association of Market Communication Companies) and Weekend Media Festival.
Best projects of BalCannes 2018 in alphabetical order are:
- #checkit – Publicis Belgrade
- #Neželjena/#Unwanted – McCann Podgorica
- Coca-Cola FIFA – McCann Zagreb
- Croatia je Hrvatska! – We write our history– Bruketa&Žinić&Grey
- Čuvaj se! – Direct Media
- Deepest Instagram Profile – Saatchi & Saatchi Croatia, part of Publicis Groupe
- Eurobarsket – Agency 101
- Heroes drive in pajamas – LUNA\TBWA
- Improvising billboard – Publicis Slovenia
- Iskon Smart campaign – Señor
- Jana Deep Above All – Saatchi & Saatchi Croatia, part of Publicis Groupe
- Jesi li za Hopa Cupa? – Imago Ogilvy
- Kratke priče za dugo pamćenje – Švicarska
- Odljev duhova prošlosti – Imago Ogilvy
- Poduzetan narod – BBDO Zagreb
- Rebranding of Atlantic grupa – Señor
- Smrtphone – Señor
- Što bi dao? – Degordian
- The real-life Escape Room – Agency101
- The Red Thread – McCann Beograd
- The Shiny Munchmallow – Ovation BBDO
- Upecaj Zlatnu ribicu – Communis
- Vip Budi NEO integrisana kampanja – Leo Burnett Belgrade
- Vip Poželi NEOgraničeno – Leo Burnett Belgrade
- Vrati sebe u knjižnicu – Booktiga sajam rabljenih knjiga 2018 – Studio Sonda
- Žujine mame i tate – BBDO Zagreb