Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
In the month behind us our readers have shown most interest in news about new campaigns. Thus, five campaigns ranked among the ten most popular articles. They were created by agencies Švicarska, Bruketa & Žinić & Grey, Imago Ogilvy, McCann Belgrade and one by McCann Zagreb. The second and fifth places in popularity were taken by columns, one by Ivan Stanković and one by Andrea Štimac respectively.
One of the ten most popular texts was the Diary of a Methuselah, followed by the first of the series of texts on how Digitel fell apart, and the article about Mercator‘s constant concern for the joy and satisfaction of their customers.
If you haven’t read any of these texts, here’s your opportunity to do so. Enjoy!
- DUKAT AND AGENCY ŠVICARSKA CREATE A DIGITAL AD THAT CHANGES DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF THE DAY
- IVAN STANKOVIĆ: IF MESSAGES IN AN AD AREN’T CLEAR, THE CONSUMER WON’T KNOW ANYTHING. IF A CONSUMER DOESN’T KNOW, THE SALE WILL NOT HAPPEN. AND THE AGENCY GETS REPLACED
- VIŠNJA PEVEC MAKES A BIG COMEBACK
- POSTCARDS FOR THOSE WHO JUST DON’T GIVE A PIPI ABOUT ANYTHING
- AGENCIES ARE WORKING MORE THAN EVER, FOR LESS AND LESS MONEY
- DIARY OF A METHUSELAH #112: MY THYROID GLAND HAS BEEN CAUGHT UP BY FATIGUE. PARTING WAYS WAS OUR ONLY OPTION
- HOW DIGITEL FAILED (1): FROM THE GENIUSES EVERYONE WANTED TO WORK WITH, TO THOSE WHOSE NAMES ARE NO LONGER MENTIONED
- MERCATOR’S CONSTANT CARE FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- WHERE DID YOU GET THESE BLUEBERRIES AND CHERRY TOMATOES?
- COCA-COLA CROATIA AND MCCANN ZAGREB UNVEIL LIMITED EDITION COCA-COLA PACKAGING TO CELEBRATE VICTORIES IN RUSSIA