Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
Photo: Ivan lalić, Editor in Chief, Mikser House
The most read article in the first month of 2018 was the one written by Ivan Lalić, editor-in-chief of Mikser House Sarajevo, about the reasons why this project failed in less than four months. A curiosity is the fact that not one but four Diaries of a Methuselah entered the top ten most popular texts last month.
The attention of our readers was also attracted to the news of the ten most successful campaigns and two news about the exhibition Croatia je Hrvatska – the first one was when we declared this exhibition the Event of the Year, and the second was the one that arrived a few days later from Paris, that the same exhibition was proclaimed the best designed exhibition in the world. Among the most read texts is also the Letter from a Sofa, by Ilija Brajkovic.
If you happened to miss some of these texts, now is your chance to catch up.
- Ivan Lalić, executive director of Mikser House Sarajevo: MH in Sarajevo was unfortunately closed for two reasons
- Diary of a Methuselah #96: How (and why) the Mixer House project in Sarajevo fell through in record time
- Media Marketing’s Top 10 most successful campaigns in the Adriatic region in 2017!
- Event of the Year 2017: Interactive exhibition dedicated to the history of Croatia, and the Croatia insurance company
- Breaking news: Sarajevska Pivara filed a criminal complaint against Ekrem Dupanović, editor in chief of Media Marketing
- Diary of a Methuselah #97: When you step on Mixer’s and Sarajevo Brewery’s toes you are in a deep…
- Diary of a Methuselah #95: How to sell yourself?
- A letter from the sofa: How can we fool Facebook?
- “Throwback Tunnel” is the world’s best designed exhibition in the opinion of IIDA
- Diary of a Methuselah #98: I’m done with Mikser and Pivara