Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
By: Ekrem Dupanović
The Letter from the sofa by Ilija Brajković, was among the five most read articles. Also in the top ten is the news that Karlovačko beer gave up on their red color for Hajduk and the breaking news that GfK is closing its agencies in the Adriatic region. The Top Ten list is concluded by Ivanka Mabic Gagic with her column Why We Had an Agency Psychiatrist.
We have published over 200 texts and news in March. If you haven’t read some of these most popular ones, do it now. They’re worth it!
- Miša Lukić is leaving Publicis One!
- Diary of a Methuselah #103: A million dollar question for Ilija Brajković – do you know what Facebook and Google are?
- It seems that Saatchi & Saatchi Croatia doesn’t have cash for coffee and movies, but it does for billboards!
- Letter from a sofa: Can you sleep at night media buyers?
- Karlovačko beer gives up on red colour for Hajduk football club
- Breaking news: GfK is closing all of its agencies in the Adriatic region
- I Have a Dream – Bojan Hadžihalilović: Today I somehow dream with eyes wide open. I’m afraid I’m going to miss something. It’s too interesting and tempting
- I Have a Dream – Branimir Brkljač: Mokrin House is a journey on which dreams and reality are interchangeable, and you’re never sure what is what and where you are at a certain moment
- I Have a Dream – Ivan Stanković: I dream of transforming Communis into an agency for the new digital age
- Why we had an agency psychiatrist?