Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
By: Ekrem Dupanović
September was one of our best months in terms of visitors due to the consistent content quality, which is best illustrated by the consistency of day-to-day ratings. Each day, we recorded above average ratings, which reached up to five thousand daily visits. The exception were the last three days when in a record time interview with Milena Mijatović, the director of the MINT agency from Banja Luka, recorded the highest numbers of the month, and will probably continue to attract attention in October, so we expect this interview will be able to achieve a good placement this month as well.
The second place went to the breaking news of the winners of BalCannes, the third was the Diary of a Methuselah #116, followed by the news that Imago Ogilvy took over Drap, and again the Diary of a Methuselah, about why advertising people are switching to the film industry.
Here are ten most read texts. If you have missed some of them, now is your chance to read them.
- MILENA MIJATOVIĆ: MINT IS A SMALL AGENCY WITH BIG CLIENTS AND RICH PORTFOLIO
- BEST AGENCY OF BALCANNES 2018 IS SEÑOR, BEST PROJECT IS THE RED THREAD BY MCCANN BEOGRAD
- DIARY OF A METHUSELAH #116: CAN BH TELECOM WITH ITS NEW APPROACH TO CREATIVITY IN COMMUNICATION PUSH ENTIRE AD INDUSTRY IN BIH FORWARD?
- EXCLUSIVE: IMAGO OGILVY ACQUIRES DRAP!
- DIARY OF A METHUSELAH #115: WHY ARE ADVERTISING PEOPLE FLOCKING TO FILM INDUSTRY?
- IS THE INFLUENCER BUBBLE ABOUT TO BURST?
- SINGING PRODUCE FROM MCCANN’S GARDEN IN NEW KONZUM CAMPAIGN
- ŽELJKO MITROVIĆ: REALITY SHOW ZADRUGA IS MY LIFE’S WORK AND THE GREATEST PROJECT IN THE HISTORY OF WORLD TELEVISION
- DIARY OF A METHUSELAH #117: THE SECRET OF RADE ŠERBEDŽIJA
- GLOBAL CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF GREY GROUP, PER PEDERSEN, TO TALK ABOUT FUTURE OF ADVERTISING IN ZAGREB