Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
By: Ekrem Dupanović
Photo: Anita Sedlić, author of the most read article in February
One of the advantages of having an internet portal is the permanent availability of published texts. This is best illustrated by the interview with Josip Blaće, Media & Digital Team Lead Nestle Adriatic. The interview was published exactly two years ago, and in February, the English version of the text was third in terms of popularity on the portal. This means that for some reason this interview is read in the global Nestlé network.
Two texts dedicated to Mirjana Pejović Tetka, a Diary of a Methuselah #101 and Ivan Stankovic’s column have found their place among the ten most popular texts in February, which is a real curiosity and speaks volume about Tetka’s popularity.
See which texts have attracted the most of your attention last month. If you missed some of them, here’s a chance to read them.
- How to prevail changes in Facebook’s algorithm?
- Diary of a Methuselah #101: The Aunt is no longer with us, the fairy godmother of New Moment has passed away
- Nestlé: Strategic building of brands, creativity and discipline are the key to success
- Diary of a Methuselah #100: The Diary of a Methuselah has become a cantilever by which the importance of some information and their confidentiality is weighted
- Alida Žorž Miketek: By using the NAI (Nielsen Ad Insight) the advertiser is only a click away from a comprehensive insight of their campaign and their competitors’ campaign success by using all the effectiveness parameters of TV advertising
- This Valentine’s Day marks the end of an era as chrome clamps down bad ads
- Breaking news: Struggle for power in Belgrade is being waged with all (un)acceptable means
- Tatjana Novak: The key issue is how much you are prepared to pay for the information analysis, information that is a key factor of any strategy or the estimation of the quality of your work in media, on all media platforms
- Ivan Stanković: Countless times Aunt calmed Saki’s and mine raging ego trips. She genuinely loved us and believed we are a great team
- Get out of your own way