Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
The first in a series of Direct Media’s columns, on what DM has learned in its 15 years, was the most widely read article in October. The only interview last month that reached the ten most-read texts also comes from the Direct Media – an interview with the director of the Belgrade agency Jovan Stojanović.
- Column: Direct Media, lessons we’ve learned (1) – Borana Kosanić: Find out what you’re good at and perfect it
- News: Kraš and Drap present an interactive robot
- News: Ivo Payer new creative director at Bruketa&Žinić OM
- News: BBDO Zagreb and Brigada made the ultimate piece of furniture for beer lovers
- News: Kofein strengthens their creative team with another creative director
- Column: Davor Igrić – Five things I’ve learned at the BalkanTube Fest
- Breaking news: And the Golden Drum awards go to…
- Interview: Jovan Stojanović – Digital will slowly become everything – TV, OOH, radio, even print in a certain sense
- News: Projektil, Imago Ogilvy and some new kids
- Column: Aleksandar Milojević – React carefully!