Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
The prestigious awards of the IdejaX, Croatian national competition in creativity, have been awarded at the Days of Communication in Rovinj.
The Grand Prix went to the Studio Sonda agency for the project Piquentum St. Vital 12/13/14 Collection Through which Nature Speaks, which was entered in the Design category (Craft).
BBDO Zagreb took the Agency of the Year award, while the Zagrebačka Pivovara brewery was declared Advertiser of the Year.
The projects that have been awarded with the gold IdejaX award in the Craft group are:
- Croatian Telekom and agency BBDO Zagreb for Experience More in the Film category
- Zagrebačka Pivovara and agency BBDO Zagreb in the Film category for the campaign We stay where we are
- Vinski podrum Buzet winery and the agency Studio Sonda in the category Design, for the campaign Piquentum St. Vital 12/13/14 Collection Through which Nature Speaks
In the category Media Neutral, winners of the gold IdejaX award are:
- Zagrebačka pivovara and BBDO Zagreb in the category Alcoholic Drinks, for the campaign We stay where we are
- Pipi Beverages and Imago Ogilvy in the category Non-Alcoholic Drinks, for the campaign Pipi Osijek
- Scout Association of Croatia and Imago Ogilvy in the category Social Actions, for the campaign Boranka
- hr/CARNET and agency Señor in the category Social Actions, for the campaign Great Naives of Croatia
Silver in Craft group of categories went to:
- In the Digital category, Njuškalo and agency Švicarska for the campaign Short Stories for Long Memory
- In the Film category, Žito and agency Bruketa&Žinić&Grey for the campaign Dobro(Good)
- In the Design category, CHR Eko-projekt and Bruketa&Žinić&Grey for the campaign Concrete Book
In the Media Neutral group of categories, winners of silver IdejaX awards were:
- In the category Alcoholic Drinks, Heineken Croatia and Bruketa&Žinić&Grey for the campaign Hit with Višnja
- In the category Alcoholic Drinks Zagrebačka Pivovara and the agency BBDO Zagreb for the campaign Žuja for Dads
- In the category Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Pipi Beverages and the agency Imago Ogilvy for the campaign Pipi postcards
- In the category Tourism, Culture and Leisure Time, City Library of Poreč and the agency Studio Sonda for the campaign Get yourself back to the library
Bronze IdejaX awards in the Craft group went to:
- In the category Film, Croatian Telekom and McCann Zagreb for the campaign Rollover
- In the Design category Pipi Beverages and Imago Ogilvy for the Pipi postcards
- In the Design category, hr/CARNET and Señor for the Great Naives of Croatia
- In the Design category, Mireldy and the Agency for the campaign Drap.Agency Rebranding
Winners of the bronze IdejaX awards in the Media Neutral group are:
- In the category Alcoholic Drinks, Heineken Croatia and Bruketa&Žinić&Grey for the campaign Corner
- In the Telecommunications category, Croatian Telekom and McCann Zagreb for the campaign Grašak/Golać
- In the Telecommunications category, Iskon Internet and Señor for the campaign Call Nina
- In the Corporate Communications category, Adris Grupa and Bruketa&Žinić&Grey for the campaign Tested for Challenges
Apart from BBDO Zagreb which took Agency of the Year, the rest in the top five are: Imago Ogilvy, Bruketa&Žinić&Grey, Studio Sonda and Señor.
IdejaX is Croatia’s national competition in creativity, which for years now gathers big and small agencies alike, who compete with their creative ideas and marketing projects for which they can win gold, silver and bronze awards. It is worth mentioning that in the newly launched Craft category, catered to designers, digital experts and production companies, exceptional results have been achieved.
For more information on Days of communication visit the official website www.danikomunikacija.com