Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
One of the leading IT companies in Bosnia and Herzegovina is looking for someone with a fresh, distinctive perspective to convey our brand’s message and help us reach the next level.
Feel how it is to work in Symphony – a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Nis, Skopje, London, Chicago, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, and Berlin. Our clients include two of the “Big Four” tech companies, innovative startups from the Bay Area, and leading enterprises from diverse industries.
Our vision is to build the workforce of the future – where borders, geography, and citizenship don’t stop the best minds globally from delivering world-class work that matters. And we need an experienced, creative, and research-driven Content Strategist/Copywriter to help us grow our community.
As a Content Strategist/Copywriter at Symphony, you will collaborate closely with the Growth and Marketing Team and create content that communicates our people’s story and vision, brand, in a way that’s simple and understandable, but also inspiring and motivating.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience as a Copywriter and who is tech-savvy.
- 3 years at minimum as a Content Strategist/Copywriter
- Experience in marketing and promotional materials
- The ability to collaborate well with Product Owners and Graphic Designers
- The ability to balance multiple projects with multiple Symphony teams
If you have:
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Experience working in/with IT
- High standards in design/aesthetics
- Experience in managing communications projects, including overseeing relationships with outside consultants to complement in-house skills and expertise
- An agile, goal-oriented personality
- Drive to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
We would be happy to meet you!
We provide a collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career. We take great pride in our company culture and team spirit, and we encourage our employees to grow in both professional and personal aspects. We approach everything we do with a deeper level of care and respect for your health and wellbeing.
This is a full-time position based in Sarajevo. Become part of our team and unlock packages for your professional development, everyday wellbeing and health, and your family enjoying a company with world-class professionals.
So if you love writing, have a knack for marketing, and you’re genuinely interested in being part of our community, we would be happy to get to know you!
You can apply here!