Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
Video is the most effective form of online promotion of your brand. Research shows that 74% of Internet traffic in 2017 will be taken by video. Every day new services are launched that provide users with fast and easy video sharing. Options for using video are numerous: Facebook Live, Instagram Stories and YouTube, to mention just a few.
Before launching a video campaign it is important to define the desired objectives and prepare content that will be fun, educational, informative or inspiring. We bring you seven reasons why you should use video to communicate on social networks.
- Provide users free added value within your video! Don’t use a classic promo.
- Include key brand elements in the video and connect with other users or brands with which you share the same values.
- Production of online video is the most affordable option in relation to the value you gain.
- Users find it easier to remember the content they saw in a video than what they read.
- Video is the reason why people stay longer on the web and social networks.
- Video is an ideal medium for education and giving useful advice to your target audience.
- It’s important to constantly build your video communication, and to simply and directly tell a story that makes sense for your brand.
You can get more information, practical examples and exercises related to the promotion of you and your products on social networks at the workshop BRENDAONICA, which will be held in Banja Luka on Wednesday, 26 April 2017, in Mostar, on Thursday, 27 April 2017, and in Sarajevo on Friday, 28 April 2017. Workshops will be led by two lecturers, Morena Milevoj and Tomislav Pancirov. The greatest value of Brendaonica is the fact that participants get quality preparation and are ready to operate in a particular area immediately upon returning to the workplace.