Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
By: Adnan Arnautlija
We have checked the ratings for individual sections on the portal in 2017, and the interviews usually attract most of your attention. Based on the readership throughout the year, we have compiled a list of the ten most read interviews in the past year. The most interesting fact is that you often came back to these interviews throughout the year, so they are still “live and kicking” on the portal.
1. Miša Lukić(1): I had to adapt quickly, and instead of one game of chess, I’m now playing simultaneous matches on 30 boards
Interview with Miša Lukić, published ten months ago, was the most read interview on our portal in 2017. It was quite a long, but very interesting conversation, which we published in three parts. First place to this interview on the Top10 ranking is not due to the overall readership of all three parts. It is due to the fact that this interview was the most read daily throughout all those three days. This comes as no surprise. When we were making the interview with Miša Lukić, we knew we were making something that will attract great attention from you. Miša is an interesting interlocutor, he is the executive director of Publicis One in a region that encompasses 30 countries, he is a man of immesurable creativity and inspiration, and is highly regarded in the regional advertising industry.
Miša Lukić (2): 2016 was, if not the most difficult, then certainly the most demanding year of my career
Miša Lukić (3): They dubbed me Tito in Paris!
2. Žarko & Lazar Sakan: Golden Cannes Lion is equivalent to Olympic gold medal. This year we brought from Cannes five Olympic medals
Agency New Moment New Ideas Company returned from Cannes Lions 2017 with five lions, which is a feat that no other agency in the Adriatic region has achieved before. Immediately after their return from the Cote d’Azur we talked with Žarko and Lazar Sakan, brothers who are successfully leading the New Moment. Their project, The One Book for Peace, in Cannes started its tour of the global and regional festivals, in which it has amassed around three dozen awards.
3. Davor Bruketa & Nikola Žinić: We’re not interested in becoming a dusty provincial branch office of a global network!
2017 will also be remembered by the fact that the most successful independent agency in the region became a part of the WPP, joining the Grey agency network. Davor Bruketa & Nikola Žinić gave one of the first interviews after the change of the ownership structure to Media Marketing.
4. Dušan Drakalski: I’ll never say never to my return to the Balkans. When I gather all the knowledge I need, I might just make a beautiful space in the world for Balkan creatives
Almost two years since he left Belgrade, Dušan Drakalski talked for the first time about the reasons for leaving, life and work in Vienna, new challenges in Prague, and the vision of his Balkan return.
5. Darko Ivančević: It’s all about experiences and connecting consumers!
Darko Ivančević, VP Global Brand Staropramen at MolsonCoors, is an expert in beer marketing. In his opinion, there are two pillars of successful marketing today – integrated marketing communication and experiential marketing.
6. Andrej Bele: The best persist, leaving us with knowledge of proper methods of using the communications system
Majority of people working in the communications industry tell us they start their day with a coffee and reading the Media Marketing portal. Morning coffee and the MM portal? Sounds like an excellent combination. Therefore as the year approaches its end, it seemed logical to do a story on coffee. But not just an ordinary story on coffee.
7. Nina Išek Međugorac: HT is helping Croatia prepare for the coming wave of new tech
Nina Išek Međugorac is the Director of Corporate Communications at Hrvatski telekom. She says that there can be no good communication with HT’s customers on the market if employees in the company are not informed, motivated and trained to be its ambassadors in the public.
8. Valerija Prevolšek: Joe la Pompe’s mask is already in Slovenia, it’s on my desk
Exclusive interview with Valerija Prevolšek, director of Media Pool and President of the SEMPL conference shortly before this great event of the regional media industry.
9. Vladan Srdić: Only a fool or the one who doesn’t see what’s happening to him can stay silent today
Exclusive interview with Vladan Srdić, Belgrade designer whom NATO “drove off” to Ljubljana, immediately before the opening of his big exhibition in Belgrade.
10. Miloš Aleksić: The skill to attract and keep a person’s attention, to trigger emotion and find the way into our hearts (and wallets) is what will continue to define good advertising in the future
Miloš Aleksić, Digital Account Manager in the agency Direct Media Serbia, belongs to the group of people for whom advertising is a profession, love, passion, hobby, existence, entertainment. He knows a lot and he constantly contemplates, changes, improves, upgrades. Miloš is one of the rare great interlocutors when development of communication industry is concerned