Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
Lisbon Health International Festival has announced its first Jury Panel which will assess the work submitted in the Wellness category.
The Jury is divided into four groups through which the entries will be divided. The Jury is responsible for selecting the work that will be passed on to shortlist and their assessment will award prizes in each category: bronze, silver, gold and Grand Prix.
The Wellness Category will be presided by Gary Scheiner, Executive Vice President and Global Chief Creative Officer for Grey Health Group. Helping him are:
- Paulo Pinto – Chief Creative Officer – Havas Worldwide Portugal
- Claudia Nyemeyr – Group Director – Fjord Brasil
- Karalyn Ciucci – SVP, Creative Director – Neon NYC
- André Hansen – Creative Director – Anthill Agency Copenhagen
- Carolyn O’Neill – Chief Creative Officer – Centron NYC
- Nicholas Capanear – EVP, Executive Creative Director – GSW NYC
- Bruce Rooke – Chief Creative Officer – Fingerpaint Marketing USA
- Andrés Ordóñez – Chief Creative Officer – EnergyBBDO
- Peter Ignazi – Chief Creative Officer – Cossette Canada
- Eduardo Marques – Executive Creative Director – 180LA
- Graeme Read – President McCann Health Asia Pacific
- Jamie Scott – Managing Director – Showponny Australia
- Stuart Black – CEO – Ward 6 Australia
- Istvan Bracsok – Founder&CCO – White Rabbit Budapest
Lisbon International Health Festival is open for entries, and announces the extension of the Early Crow Discount of -15% until 15th April.