Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
With the constant evolution of social media, new ways to distribute content and reach consumers is on the rise. As a result, social influencers publishing their own content is surging as they engage with today’s audiences. In the new world of changed lifestyles, influencers and social media are gaining evermore impact on consumers choices. Selecting and engaging with right influencers to represent brands and their values is becoming more challenging and requires a targeted approach balancing local and regional perspective. What could you achieve if you could link social influencers’ activities directly to consumer spending habits?
Now’s the time to consider how data-driven decisions for your marketing budget can ensure you reach the right audiences!
Join our Nielsen webinar Influencing The Influencer to discuss how you can:
- Plan and forecast campaigns with the right social influencer using a data-led approach
- Determine KPIs and strategic insights across influencers’ owned platforms, earned digital data (social listening) and media value.
- Understand not only influencers’ engagement and reach potential, but also audience’s interests, demographics, behaviours and affinities.
- Quantify size and popularity of a campaign, along with sentiment and engagement
- Understand what type of content resonates with different audiences and which influencers are best suited to reach your target audience
- Benchmark campaign valuations of social influencers, as well as compare values across media types