Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
As part of the Plan D project that the Croatian Designers Association organizes from 27 to 30 September, 2018, at the Technical Museum of Nikola Tesla, an exhibition of young authors will be organized. All students and young authors up to 30 years of age can apply to the contest with their mentored and non-mentored, implemented and unimplemented works.
When selecting the works, the selection jury, besides the quality of a particular work, will consider its articulation in the context of the mentioned theme of the festival, so each author is asked to answer several questions in their application. Thus, the authors’ contributions that openly and critically reflect and evaluate their own work in the mentioned context will be especially appreciated. Surveys will be exhibited along with the works at the exhibition, and the goal is to open space for discussion about the possibilities, limits and responsibilities of design practice.
Interested exhibitors can apply through an online application form.
Selected works will be exhibited from September 27 to September 31, 2018 within the Plan D festival, and published in the festival catalog, on the official website and on social networks.
For further questions and more detailed explanations you can contact email@example.com
Guidelines for registration
- Registration deadline is September 7, 2018.
- All works are entered exclusively through e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries without the properly filled form and survey will not be taken into consideration.
- All students and authors under 30 years of age are eligible to enter.
- Number of entries per author or group of authors is not limited.
- Entries are free of charge.
Guidelines for survey
Critical comment on one’s own work will be especially valued.
Analytical and objective approaches are desirable.
- Plan D entry form / survey (form with information about the work and author/s)
- Scan of the personal ID
- At most 10 visual representations of the work in jpeg format, cmyk, in 300 dpi resolution (documents are to be names as follows: work_title_number.jpg (ie. future_1.jpg). All visuals should be zipped in a single document, titled as work_title.zip, and uploaded through Jumbomail, Sendspace or WeTransfer).
Authors will be notified about the outcome of the competition by mail no later than September 12 2018. The list of authors and accepted works will be published on the official website www.pland.hr by the same deadline.
Instructions for sending works after the selection
- Festival ensures authors an exhibition space and media visibility through its communication channels. Festival does not ensure production of works nor the transportation costs.
- After the results of the selection are published, authors are obliged to submit produced works no later than September 20, 2018. Works must be submitted to the HDD by the mentioned date, at the address:
Hrvatsko dizajnersko društvo (HDD)
10 000 Zagreb
Organizer: Hrvatsko dizajnersko društvo
Partner: Tehnički muzej Nikola Tesla
Project is realized with the support of the Ministry of Culture of Croatia and the Zagreb City Office for Culture.
Media partners: Vizkultura, Journal, Designed.rs