Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
The 5th European Creativity Festival came to an end this weekend, with the announcement of winners of the 27th ADCE Awards, which awarded 27 Gold, 42 Silver awards, and 123 Nominations.
One of those coveted golds this year went to the Slovenian Pristop agency, in the Print&Outdoor category, for the posters titled “Scandal”, done for the Cankarjev dom, Drama, MGL.
Apart from the Gold, at this year’s ADCE Awards Slovenia also had two projects representing it among the nominations. First of them is one more project by Pristop, this type in the field of Graphic Design, where their project Camouflask for Štorija Wine Store received the nomination.
The second is the campaign “Heroes drive in pajamas”, by LUNA TBWA for the VOZIM Institute, which received the nomination in the Promotions & New Media category.
The most important recognition of the ADCE Awards, the Grand Prix 2018, was announced by the ADCE President, Ami Hasan, who unveiled that the winner this year is the project “BVG x Adidas – The ticket shoe”, created by Jung von Matt Germany for public transport enterprise Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG).
Berlin’s culture is based in anti-establishment, which includes being anti-BVG.
To shift young Berliners’ perceptions of transport system BVG, the campaign won the respect of Berlin’s number 1 street wear brand, Adidas. A limited edition BVG x Adidas Originals EQT Berlin sneaker was launched, which stores a yearly ticket for BVG. A special music track called BVG – Adidas was also created for the campaign. The sneaker reached cult status by selling out in hours and resold online for €3500. Worldwide press reported the activation, launch, and resale, earning BVG 10.6 billion impressions.
In total, there were 720 creative works entered into the 27th edition of the ADCE Awards. The jury was comprised of 62 leading creatives from 20 different countries.
The 27 winning Works awarded “Gold” in the different categories were:
– TV/Cinema Commercials: “Kid’s Dreams” by Grabarz & Partner (Germany) for Volkswagen.
– TV/Cinema Commercials: “Decisions” by Sra Rushmore (Spain) for International Committee of the Red Cross.
Print & Outdoor:
– Poster Advertising: “Scandal” by Pristop d.o.o (Slovenia) for Cankarjev dom, Drama, MGL.
– Poster Advertising: “German Cancer Aid Melanoma Campaign” by HEIMAT Berlin (Germany) for Deutsche Krebshilfe Arbeitsgemeinschaft Dermatologische Prävention e.V.
– Newspaper Advertising: “Samsung Newspaper Design Edition” by Jung von Matt/Limmat (Switzerland) for Samsung.
– Magazine & Trade Advertising: “Lives way more interesting than yours” by DDB Group (Gernany) for Volkswagen.
Interactive & Mobile:
– Websites: “Flint is a place” by Guillermo Brotons and Frederik Delmotte (Spain) for Zack Canepari.
– UX/UI Design: “LAVA” by Gagarín / Basalt Architects (Iceland) for Lava Centre.
– Interactive & Mobile – Any Other: “Real Orgasms. The exhibition” by Proximity Madrid (Spain) for Bijoux Indiscrets.
– Graphic Communication: “Hornbach Werkstück Edition 001” by Heimat Berlin (Germany) for Hornbach.
– Editorial Design: “Olafur Eliasson: Pentagonal Landscapes” by Kuudes (Finland) for EMMA – Espoo Museum of Modern Art.
– Spatial / Experiential Design: “LAVA” by Gagarín / Basalt Architects (Iceland) for Lava Centre.
– Graphic Design – Any Other: “BVG x adidas – The ticket-shoe” by Jung von Matt (Germany) for Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG).
Promotions & New Media:
– Campaigns for promotion sales: “The most German supermarket” by Jung von Matt (Germany) for EDEKA Zentrale AG & Co. KG.
– Ambient Media: “Bewegtes Land” by Datenstrudel / Bauhaus Universität Weimar (Germany) for Kunstfest Weimar / Jena Kultur.
– Events: “The most German supermarket” by Jung von Matt (Germany) for EDEKA Zentrale AG & Co. KG.
– New Use of Media: “Escalating GIFs” by Ogilvy (Germany) for European Anti-Bullying Network (EAN).
Innovation & Integration:
– Integrated Campaigns: “Free Democrats Dark Diaries” by HEIMAT Berlin (Germany) for Free Democrats.
– Integrated Campaigns: “Scary Clown Night” by Lola Mullenlowe (Spain) for Burger King.
– Social responsibility Campaigns: “The most German supermarket” by Jung von Matt (Germany) for EDEKA Zentrale AG & Co. KG.
– Best use of technology: “The Soundbook App” by Jung von Matt/Limmat (Switzerland) for Swiss NordSüd Verlag.
– Creative Strategy: “Pay for Peaceful Sleep” by Agama Digital Group (Ukraine) for Charitable fund “Come Back Alive”.
European Student of the Year:
– Design: “Habitat” by Tom Hegen (Germany) from Hochschule Konstanz University of Applied Sciences.
– Design: “Sun Wukong – An Immersive Graphic Novel” by Jeffrey Guan (Austria) from University of Applied Arts Vienna.
– Ideas: “Ligatura” by Sebastian Kubik (Austria) from University of Applied Arts Vienna.
Young European Creative:
– Design: “Sheboard – Raised by Words” by Katariina Harteela / Hasan & Partners (Finland) for Plan International Finland.
– Creative Ideas: “BAS: Bot Ad School” by Daniel Liakh and Kostia Liakhov (Ukraine) for Bot Ad School.
Winning work will be showcased in the ADCE Annual 2018 and through a touring exhibition around Europe. For a full list of winners, visit http://www.adceurope.org/awards