Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
For the upcoming program, RBI is looking for innovative fintech products and solutions in the following six areas:
- Advanced Analytics, including Artificial Intelligence, predictive analytics, client and trading data analytics, client interaction analytics as well as augmented credit scoring and SME lending.
- Corporate Banking, including blockchain-based trade finance solutions, corporate prizing solutions, eDocument and optical character recognition as well as robotic FX trading advice.
- Investing & TradingTech, including blockchain-based investment banking solutions, smart contract certificates, automated document generation and hybrid or digital advice.
- New Branch Experience, including automated branch digitization, augmented or virtual reality, PoS solutions, remote advice and voice banking.
- Open Banking, including third party provider products and services, fund brokerage platforms and corporate multibank data aggregation.
- RegTech, including cyber security, blockchain-based AML, KYC, customer authentication and digital ID solutions, data protection and management as well as text mining.
In addition, eight RBI network banks in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) are supporting the group-wide program with local “Elevator Lab Challenges”, making it the largest fintech accelerator program in the CEE region.
It’s subsidiary banks operate in 14 markets across the region. In addition to these banks, the RBI Group includes other finance service providers, ie. In the field of leasing, assets management, and mergers and acquisitions.