Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
In their regular column Education, in which they write about different topics in the communications industry, the agency Bruketa&Žinić OM announced today on their websites eight guidelines for integrated communications in 2016: How to communicate integrated in 2016?
- There is no onlineandoffline communication. There is only good and bad communication.
- You can’t solve your problem if you don’t know what your problem is.
- Become a part of your users’ lives.
- It’s not always necessary to be present in all channels.
- A web page is not the start of communication.
- Make the channels inspire each other.
- The first day of a campaign launch is not the last day of work on the campaign – that’s why it’s called the first day of the campaign.
- Space is often the only physical means between your brand and its users. Think about it comprehensively, and don’t treat it only as a space that needs to be “filled” with products.