Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
This text is meant for you, who already have 2 years of experience in marketing. So, you’ve already figured out how things work – marketing is far from shooting expensive TV ads and entertainment at parties in company of beautiful promoters (although there’s that as well) and is a lot more like a daily reading of countless e-mails, filling out statuses, hours and hours spent on authorizing press, verifying declarations, scampering to complete all obligations on time…
We are employees of Molson Coors – the third largest brewing company in the world, which means that we know beer and marketing quite well. If you have some time, we would like to present to you five reasons that might get you to apply to become a member of our team.
- Our marketing team consists of our people who came from advertising agencies or other companies. Each of us has already had the opportunity to do a job similar to yours, and in the end we decided to continue to build our careers here, because here we have the opportunity to continue to move forward and grow.
- Our job is to develop Jelen beer – our flagship beer brand. The development strategy is created within our team, and with the great expert support that we have within the Molson Coors. This means that the ideas and advertisements that you had the opportunity to see were born among the people that you will meet every day at work. All members in our team (from the director general to the newcomers) are able to freely express and realize their ideas which contributed to the fact that Jelen beer has become one of the favorite Serbian beers.
- We nurture open relationship with colleagues from marketing agencies. We try to work with them as partners. Our agencies are experts in their line of work, they are our serious support and share with us the passion when it comes to delighting beer lovers in Serbia.
- Many think that the advertising industry is in crisis, that long gone are times of big budgets, and that there’s no longer space for local creativity. With our partners, we have implemented many creative and fun projects, such as the return of retro Jelen bomb bottle from the seventies, BTL activation – Big Trojan Deer (Jelen), CSR activation – Unicorn Jelen, and cooperation with the Paralympic Committee of Serbia, as well as many others.
- We constantly have the opportunity to try out new and different beers, domestic or foreign, all in order to better understand the category of beer. Realistically, there’s not a lot of jobs where job description includes this obligation.
This is our story, and on our HR website you can find a detailed job description for the new member of the team, and it’s also a place where you can register: www.apatinskapivara.rs/karijera
We invite you to join the Jelen team!
Best greetings from Anja, Zoka, Margan, Džoni, Jasna, Žuga, Nikola, Zoran and the rest of the team of Apatinska Pivara.
Even a Deer with one horn is still a Deer (Jelen)! CSR activation implemented during the Paralympic games in Rio
Every tenth label of Jelen beer came with a deer with only one horn, because every tenth citizen of Serbia is a person with disability. The label symbolized support for Serbia’s Paralympic athletes in Rio, as well as support for all persons with disabilities in Serbia, who are champions in their daily lives.