Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
By: Adnan Arnautlija
Twitter has recently announced they will be hosting their own awards intended for creative works of advertisers all over the world.
According to the company, they wish to “recognise the advertisers that have crushed it over the past year. Because, let’s face it, when you look at the current advertising landscape, there are so many innovative, imaginative, and just plain cool things happening on Twitter.”
The Twitter Awards will feature six categories with one gold, two silver, and three bronze awards for each of the categories which are:
- The #Liveaward – recognises the campaigns that best used Twitter to connect with people live during events, television, and global moments. Because everyone wants to talk about what’s happening now.
- The #Impactaward – is basically the big money! award, recognising those campaigns that rode their thoughtful strategies all the way to sweet ROI results.
- The #Creativityaward – recognises the boundless creativity and shoot-for-the-moon innovation that flourishes on Twitter.
- The #Scaleaward – celebrates the campaigns that generated worldwide awareness and engagement, and had major cultural impact. In other words, the campaigns that rocked the globe.
- The #Customeraward – celebrates businesses that excelled at using Twitter for customer service and made loyal friends for life by treating their customers like, well, family.
- The #Growthaward – recognises small businesses that used Twitter Ads to grow, expand, and spread their wings.
In addition to “major bragging rights”, as the company says, “winners may receive a coveted award perfect for mantels or glass cases, recognition on Twitter and/or marketing.twittter.com, Twitter Flight School, as well as a special digital presence at Twitter headquarters.”
For the purpose of the competition, Twitter has brought in a panel of judges that “includes industry experts and executives from agencies, brands, and other esteemed professionals who know their stuff,” according to the company statement.
There is no fee for participation, and submissions are open until 23 September, 2016, while the winners will be announced on 10 November.
To learn more about the awards or submit your campaign visit www.twitterawards.com