Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
Statistics: Davor Runje most read in five years, column by Robert Čoban reaches third place in a week, most read news is spread of I&F McCann Grupa in Nordic region…
In July we recorded the greatest readership since we launched the portal five years ago
By: Ekrem Dupanović
Here are the ten most read texts in July. If you missed some of them, now is the chance to read them, especially the interview with Davor Runje which broke all our records in audience.
- Interview: Davor Runje: Pokémon Go has shown that Konzum and HPB follow trends, and respond to them quickly
- Diary of a Methuselah #39: Davor Runje breaks portal’s audience record
- Column: Robert Čoban: How “media racket” became the everyday life of our agencies, media and advertisers
- Breaking News: I&F McCann Grupa expands business operation in the Nordic region
- Pets: Vanja Runje: We know who’s the boss in our house! Diva- who else?
- Column: Iva Balent, Darko Bosnar and Igor Mladinović on how a Lion winning campaign was made
- News: Blood finally red in an ad for sanitary pads
- News: Anđelko Trpković CEO, Branislav Lončar CFO of Publicis One Serbia
- Diary of a Methuselah #37: I made a promise to Zvezdana Žujo
- Column: How to measure PR?