Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
By: Adnan Arnautlija
An interesting fact about this December was that five informative articles from the news section climbed into the top 10 that attracted your attention.
If you missed out on some of these texts, here’s your chance to read them.
- Interview – Dušan Drakalski: I’ll never say never to my return to the Balkans. When I gather all the knowledge I need, I might just make a beautiful space in the world for Balkan creatives
- Diary of a Methuselah #90: Anur Hadžiomerspahić has passed away
- News – Former Facebook exec: “I feel ashamed for being a part if it”
- Interview – Nina Išek Međugorac: HT is helping Croatia prepare for the coming wave of new tech
- Diary of a Methuselah #93: The book Hotel Yugoslavia has started living its life
- Interview – Andrej Bele: The best persist, leaving us with knowledge of proper methods of using the communications system
- News: Mikser House Sarajevo is closing down
- News: Lessons learned from the 5 biggest brand fails of 2017
- News: Arthur Sadoun seems a bit under the weather after running Publicis for half a year
- News: Burger King embraces McDonald’s charity in ‘Day Without Whopper’ in Argentina