Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
By: Ekrem Dupanović
Photo: Davor Runje
We eagerly await the end of every month to draw the statistics and see what content you read the most in the previous month. We always publish the statistics on the first day of the following month. How it happened that we missed a whole week this month I do not know. I guess we’re preoccupied with preparations for the Cannes Lions in Sarajevo, so we missed such an important thing.
The publication of the statistic is not only a praise for those whose texts were most widely read, but also a chance to read something that you might have missed.
Without further ado, in the month of January you read:
- INTERVIEW OF THE DAY – Davor Runje: The most important current trend is in networking, not in devices
- INTERVIEW OF THE DAY – Davor Bruketa and Nikola Žinić: It’s over! There’s no more digital and non-digital. There is only efficient and integrated, or it’s no good
- STATISTIC – Ten texts that drew most of your attention in 2015
- YOUNG LEADERS – Luka Maričić: The things I did over the last two years started paying off in 2015, and this year will be even better
- AGENCIES: Lana Bedeković Rosandić: Behind us is our most interesting and successful year so far!
- RESEARCH – Ana Tkalac Verčič and Violeta Colić: A new era in relations between journalists and PR professionals
- PRO.PR – Winners of Pro.PR Awards 2016 announced
- OPINION – Ekrem Dupanović: We’re fed up. We won’t do everything ourselves any more!
- INTERVIEW OF THE DAY – Peđa Simić: Good morning Jazzvers
- INTERVIEW OF THE DAY – Jovana Lea Simić and Darko Mandić: We want to inspire young people to fulfil their dreams