Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
In the beginning of September we updated the content of the portal. We introduced more original texts from authors, we launched a series of interviews with young leaders, introduced the Topic of the Day through which we are trying to respond to the current trends in the communications industry. In October, we will return to our pages columnists whose texts you like to read. There will be more changes in our effort to satisfy your information needs.
At the beginning of each month, we offer you the ten most-read articles of the previous month. Allow us to remind you which articles were most popular, and give you a chance to read those which you may have missed.
- Who swindled Sarajevo Brewery with this?
- Did Gotiva bamboozled Sarajevo Brewery, or was it the other way around?
- Young leaders – Katarina Keti Zaharijev: In some distant future I’ll probably have to decide what to be when I grow up
- Young leaders – Brankica Raković: Even if I was to start everything all over again, I would still choose PR
- Vesna Beganović: Agencies in the UAE daily have an average of six pitches, and they choose which to go to knowing their strengths
- Ivan Stanković: Creative industries, to which belong three examples from BiH, create the majority of London’s social product
- Miloš Aleksić: The skill to attract and keep a person’s attention, to trigger emotion and find the way into our hearts (and wallets) is what will continue to define good advertising in the future
- Some campaigns change the order of products on shelves, this campaign changed the world for the better!
- Young Leaders – Valentina Bugarin: I’ve been interested in this world since I was a kid, when I looked forward to the ads on TV
- Bruketa&Zinic OM rebrended to Bruketa&Zinic&Grey