Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
Email marketing is one of the most effective tools of direct marketing, and is widely used by companies in the Serbian market. The most famous local email marketing experts, representatives of companies and agencies, will speak on this topic at the event How to properly use email marketing, to be held on 21 December, from 18.00h. at the Startit center in Belgrade, organized by MailPlus.
Through three segments, this event aims to educate all those who wish to deal with professional email marketing about the ways of implementation and best practices:
1. Presentation of results of the first regional email marketing research that included over 400 companies
2. Panel discussion on Email marketing in Serbia, in which will participate:
- Anđelka Ducić, CEO and Marketing Director, Symbiotica
- Ivan Tanasković, Digital project manager, Tehnomanija
- Igor Radinović, Digital Business Development Manager, Tako Lako
- Svetozar Krunić, Marketing Manager, Infostud
- Srđan Erceg, CEO, Huge Media
3. Recommendations for sending better newsletters by MailPlus
Organizers announced that the participants will receive answers to questions such as:
- How to send good newsletters?
- What’s the role of email marketing in the marketing mix?
- How to increase newsletter subscriber base?
- How developed is email marketing in Serbia and why are we still talking about purchase of databases?
- Why is this manner of direct communication important?
- What can you achieve if you do email marketing properly?
- Why is professional email marketing key to success of e-commerce?
Presence at the event is free of charge, but the number of seats is limited! Grab your seat by registering here.
MailPlus, organizer of the event, is the first regional email marketing partner, which provides support to companies throughout the region in this segment of business.
You can find more information on the Facebook event.