Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
By: Amir Sipović
Dear readers, we wish to remind you of the ten most popular articles in August. If you missed some of them, here’s your chance to read them.
- Column: How Nike brilliantly ruined olympic marketing forever
- News: Elvir Švrakić: „we’re all aware of the facts and responsible for the state of the market, we are accomplices and approve the work of „criminal media group“
- Column: Diary of a Methuselah #41: Did Media Publikum cheat on its own?
- News: RTV Slovenia reports Media Publikum agency for getting rich at their expense
- Column – Ivan Stanković: On politics, marketing and the “mutt strategy”
- Interview – Miša Radivojević: Art is far more comfortable in an ad, than an ad is comfortable in alleged art
- News: Seven things we can learn from Don Draper
- News: Atlantic Group pushes boundaries with art
- Interview – Aleksandar Nikolić: I expect participants to be ‘hot’ for this job
- Column – Igor Živković: Canvas – double the trouble for double the results. Worth it!