Croatia Effie 2019 announces finalists
Jury has selected 16 works for the Effie finals
Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
Selected projects are competing for gold, silver and bronze Effie awards, and at Days of Communication in Rovinj, their creators will have the opportunity to explain the inspiration and motivation behind the projects.
The jury was led by Darko Ivančević, global vice president for the Staropramen brand of the Molson Coors Brewing Company, last year’s Grand Prix winner.
This year, the jury was expanded with an additional number of local top experts to help improve the competition, and the jury members are: Dino Bijač (Adria Snack Company), Dunja Delić (Konzum), Filip Rabuzin (Heineken), Helena Šekerija (Mastercard Europe), Iva Barbarić (Zagrebačka banka), Marija Jakeljić (A1), Marijana Papić (Berlin Chemie), Vlatka Kamenić-Jagodić (HEP), Aleksandra Dilevska (Publicis One), Alen Ranilović (Real grupa), Ante Šalinović (Ipsos Adria), Boris Zatezalo (Degordian), Dina Dretvić (Imago), Domagoj Davidović (Švicarska), Marko Matejčić (Mediacom), Tomislav Presečki (McCann Zagreb), Valentina Bugarin (Bruketa&Žinić&Grey), Vladimir Preselj (Millenium Promocija), Kristijan Matijašević (Coca-Cola Adria), Livija Dević Vuljanić (Franck), Nataša Krezić (BIPA), Nedeljka Janković (Atlantic Grupa), Dinko Brčić (BBDO), Igor Mesarić (ZOO Agencija), Ljiljana Ivošević (UM Zagreb) i Vanja Bertalan (web.burza).
The jury above has selected the following 16 projects to enter the Croatia Effie finals:
- A1 Hrvatska (A New form of life)
- A1 Hrvatska (Vipme Nema da nema)
- ARGETA (From a small foreign brand, to a market leader!)
- Coca-Cola (Coca-Cola Shake&Take)
- Društvena akcija pošumljavanja (Boranka)
- Erste Bank (Andrija)
- Franck (Keep Calm and Dream On)
- Hrvatski Telekom (HT M1 FOOTBALL)
- Huawei (Building the Huawei brand)
- Iskon (Call Nina)
- Iskrena vina Matković (Honest Wines)
- Jamnica (Jamnica – In every moment)
- Konzum (Konzum “Zdravoljupci”)
- Lidl Hrvatska (Lidl Grill & Chill Drill)
- Lino Lada (Lino Lada / Razmaži me sada)
- Tele2 (Countless times YES!).
The second round of jurying, when the most efficient projects among the finalists will be selected, will be held soon. You can find more information on the competition at www.danikomunikacija.com.
Presentations of works will be held at the Days of Communication festival, on Friday, March 29, at 16:15hrs, and the award ceremony will be held the same day at 21.00hrs.