Bruketa&Žinić&Grey takes Agency of the Year at IdejaX, Iskon Internet is Advertiser of the Year
IdejaX is Croatia's national competition in creativity, which for years now attracts big and small agencies alike, and their creative ideas and projects
Drugi jezik na kojem je dostupan ovaj članak: Bosnian
Once more the prestigious IdejaX Awards were awarded at the Days of Communication festival in Rovinj, and Bruketa&Žinić&Grey took the top honors of being declared Agency of the Year. On the client side, Advertiser of the Year is Iskon Internet.
IdejaX is Croatia’s national competition in creativity, which for years now attracts big and small agencies alike, and their creative ideas and projects which compete for gold, silver and bronze awards.
The projects awarded with the Gold IdejaX this year are:
- Zagrebačka pivovara and agency BBDO Zagreb in the Beverages category, for the campaign Moms and Dads Rule
- Iskon Internet and agency Señor in the Telecommunications category, for the campaign Iskon Casting
- Jamnica and agency Imago Ogilvy for the campaign Dear Mr. President in the Social Actions category
Silver awards went to:
- In the Food category to Žito and agency Bruketa&Žinić&Grey for the campaign We Believe in Good (Dobro)
- In the beverages category to Heineken Croatia and the agency Bruketa&Žinić&Grey for the campaign It’s Worth Investing in Culture
- In the Fashion, Health, Beauty category to Neva and agency IDEO for the campaign #pokazimozube (#showourteeth)
- In the Trade and Household category to VEKA-ING and the agency I TO NIJE SVE! for the campaign Sunday Lunch
- In the Tourism, Culture and Leisure category to Teatar EXIT and the agency Bruketa&Žinić&Grey, for the campaign Applause for Mosquitoes, and the City Library Poreč and Studio Sonda for the campaign BOOKtiga 2017 – International Festival of Used Books
- In the category Telecommunications to Vipnet and the agency Bruketa&Žinić&Grey for the campaign #nemadanema, and Iskon Internet and agency Señor for the campaign Iskon Users are Used to SMART
- In the category Financial and Insurance Services to the Croatian Institute of Health Insurance and the agency Utorak for the campaign Jogging with Leek
- In the category Social Activities to Zagrebačka pivovara and BBDO Zagreb for the campaign Be Brave
- In the Corporate Communications category to IGEPA and Bruketa&Žinić&Grey for the project Mix it up.
- In the Best Integrated Campaign category to Iskon Internet and agency Señor for the campaign Iskon Casting
Winners of the Bronze awards are:
- Dukat mliječna industrija and agency Švicarska in Food category for the campaign Cheese, Yet Wine
- Zagrebačka pivovara and agency BBDO Zagreb for the campaign Diligent People, in the Beverages category
- Gorenje and agency McCann Zagreb for the Stain campaign in the Trade and Household category
- Croatia Insurance and Bruketa&Žinić&Grey for the campaign You Never Know What Life Brings in the Financial and Insurance Services category
- Outdoor Akzent and agency Señor for the Smrtphone campaign in the Social Actions category
- Njuškalo and agency Švicarska for the campaign Short Stories for Memory in the Corporate Communications category
- Vipnet and Bruketa&Žinić&Grey for the #nemadanema campaign, and HEINIKEN Croatia and Bruketa&Žinić&Grey for the campaign It’s Worth Investing in Culture in the Best Integrated Campaign category
The main focus of this year’s IdejaX competition was on transparency and the jury process, accordingly, the jury opinions will be announced on the website of the Days of Communication. The IdejaX Jury is made up of highly qualified creatives coming from the best domestic agencies, according to their placement at IdejaX of the previous year, and the jury president this year was Jelena Fiškuš from Studio Sonda.